- How to develop and implement a robust Business Continuity & IT DR programme and embed this into your organisational culture
- How to incorporate essential requirements of ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management International Standard and The Business Continuity Institute Good Practice
- Guidelines into plan development and implementation
- Effective validation of your BCM programme through test and exercise
The two day course is unique and provides an intense exposure to the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle addressing:
Day 1 – BCM Framework, Programme Management, Policy Development, Business Impact and Threat Analysis, IT DR Analysis
Day 2 – Design Strategies, IT/DR Inputs, Development, Implementation of Plans and Test and Validation
This is a participant focussed, hands-on training, to make learning interesting and meaningful. Based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and effectively integrated with the BCM ISO standard – ISO 22301:2012 to help students getting a strong understanding of the concepts. It will also help students pass the CBCI exam.
Why train with us?
- Our tutors have extensive industry knowledge
- They have strong practical knowledge combined with best in class professional acumen
- Our style of training is student focussed and interactive
- We maintain highest quality standards in the delivery, study materials and in training logistics
Who Will Benefit:
Those responsible for BCM and IT DR in all type of entities, CIO’s, IT Managers, Datacentre Managers, IT Advisory Consultants, Risk Managers, Auditors, students wishing to sit the CBCI exam and those responsible for incident and crisis management.
$1,950 + GST includes lunch
MBA, CISA, CGEIT, AFBCI, PMP, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer.
Nalin is a certified Management Consultant (IMC) of New Zealand
Nalin has over 25 years of hands-on experience in the development and implementation of BCM/IT DR Systems across various industry verticals. He is a multi-award winner and a popular coach, instructor and a trainer.
Simon Jordan, BSc, AMBCI
Simon has more than 18 years of experience in both NZ and the UK working at the highest levels in large vendors such as Spark Digital, IBM and specialist BC provider Plan B. He has a strong business/technical mix covering IT, telecoms and business and has assisted many of New Zealand’s top companies in all aspects of their IT, IT DR and BCM programmes.
Simon is the Director/Principal Consultant a Resilient IT our training partner for this course.