- How to develop and implement a robust Business Continuity & IT DR programme and embed this into your organisational culture
- How to incorporate essential requirements of ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management International Standard and The Business Continuity Institute Good Practice
- Guidelines into plan development and implementation
- Effective validation of your BCM programme through test and exercise
The one-day course is unique and provides an intense exposure to the Disaster Recovery aspects of the Business Continuity Management lifecycle addressing:
- Policy, Programme and Embedding Business Continuity culture
- Business Impact Analysis (including IT operational) and Risk Assessment
- IT esign Strategies and Tactics
- Implementation and Validation
Who Will Benefit:
Those who will benefit from this course are those who are responsible for Disaster Recovery, IT Operations, IT Management and Backup Operators in all type of entities. Business Continuity and Risk Practitioners wishing to gain a more technical understanding of the IT Disaster Recovery aspects of Business Continuity
$950 + GST includes lunch
Simon Jordan, BSc, AMBCI
Simon has more than 18 years of experience in both NZ and the UK working at the highest levels in large vendors such as Spark Digital, IBM and specialist BC provider Plan B. He has a strong understanding of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Networks, Infrastructure, Security and Backup Technologies developed from Solution Development, Architecture and Technical IT Management Roles.
Simon has a strong business/technical mix covering IT, telecoms and business and has assisted many of New Zealand’s top companies in all aspects of their IT, IT DR and BCM programmes.
Simon is the Director/Principal Consultant a Resilient IT our training partner for this course.